Thursday 20 May 2010

Blog

So a blog.

Do I think I have lots of interesting thing to say? Not really.

Am I going to fill the page with lots of profound thoughts and witty insights? I highly doubt it.

Do I have the odd occasion where I want to ramble for a bit? Probably.

It's at this point where I am reminded of Red Dwarf where Lister finds Rimmer's diary -
"My Diary, by Arnold J. Rimmer. January the first: I have decided to keep a journal of my thoughts and deeds over the coming year. A daily chart of my progress through the echelons of command, so that perhaps one day, other aspiring officers may seek enlightenment through these pages. It is my fond hope that, one day, this journal will take its place alongside `Napoleon's War Diaries' and `The Memories of Julius Caesar'."

"Next entry - July the seventeenth. Aunt Maggie's birthday."

Next entry - The Polar Bear Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment